I'm still owing some of you the recipe for this dead easy cheese cake. Actually the original recipe is in french so surely i need to translate it for you. Please allow me some time to sort things out, and then i'll spare you all the details, ok?
Updated 23/12So here goes the recipe!
- 250g finely crushed cookies (any type will suit but butter cookies is the best!)
- 100g melted butter
- 500g cream cheese (in France we use brand Faiselle)
- 150g sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoon flour
- 250g sour cream (in France we use crème fraiche)
- Raspberry glazing (might as well use raspberry jam)
1) First, to make the crust, combine cookie crumbs with melted butter in medium bowl until moistened. Press firmly onto bottom of a pan lined with a grease-proof paper. Regrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
2) In another container, beat the cream cheese and sour cream up until smooth. Add in sugar, eggs, and flour. Add one teaspoon of raspberry glazing. Mix them well.
3) Pour the mixture over the crust. You may start to preheat the oven at 180°C.
4) To decorate, drop some raspberry glazing on top of the filling. Cut it through with a knife several times for a marble effect.
5) Bake for 30-35 minutes. Once baked, leave it to cool then remove it out of the pan.
6) Ready to be served.
Easy huh? :)